Thursday 20 January 2011

Here I am!

A warm welcome to all and a belated Happy New Year.

The last time I posted - on my old blog over at wordpress - It was the beginning of what turned out to be a very cold snowy December. I had decided to post every day for advent, and was looking forward to it being a part of my run up to the festive period, but my plans were scuppered by a three week break in my internet connection, eventually, after two new routers and a visit from a BT engineer, we came back online just before christmas. Since then I have been trying to post on my wordpress, but it would not let me post any pictures, so I decided to change and make a new start with Jamjar on blogspot. Hope you will join me here now and again as I share my little world with you.


Here is Mitten on his favourite chair, blissed out! take care : )











5 comments:

  1. Good to see you back in blogland

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can learn a lot from a cat!

    Welcome back - I love the lady with hen painting.

    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I found your wonderful blog at the very end of the year. Now I'm eager to follow it and to enjoy your beautiful paintings and lovely dolls, as well as everything else you would like to show us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joy. Nice to see you in your new home. I hope things go ok with blogspot. Your kitty is blissful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY HON, CHARTS ARE IN EBAY SHOP, LINK ON THE CHART POST XX

    I SO LOVE YOUR PETS :-D

    ReplyDelete